CPCU 555 PERSONAL RISK MANAGEMENT
AND PROPERY CASUALTY INSURANCE
PROPERTY & CASUALTY
Gain the skills you need to price, underwrite, and manage your personal lines portfolio! CPCU 555 will deepen your knowledge of personal insurance policy and coverages and will help you present options to your clients in the broader context of risk management.
- The personal auto insurance environment
- Personal auto insurance-liability, medical payments and UM coverage
- Personal auto insurance-physical damage and endorsements
- Homeowners property coverage
- Homeowners property coverage-perils, exclusions and conditions
- Homeowners liability coverage
- Other homeowners coverage forms and endorsements
- Other residential insurance coverages
- Watercraft, RVs, mobile homes and excess liability
- Personal lines profitability and pricing
- Personal lines portfolio management
- Effectively apply complex RMI theory to your everyday work.
Accurately handle the challenging exposures your customers face by having a strong grounding in personal insurance policies and coverages.
- Confidently understand the bigger picture.
Take a comprehensive approach to developing insurance programs to meet your customers’ unique needs with solid knowledge of coverages in the larger context of risk management strategy.
- Enhance customer satisfaction and retention.
Prevent financial hardships for your customers by applying technical insurance knowledge to address the everyday liabilities they face.
Who should attend:
- Agents and brokers
- Agency principals
- Claims representatives
- Line of business managers and executives
- Insurance litigators
- Risk managers
Dates & Times
9/6/2018 – 12/6/2018
No class on November 22nd
CPCU555 FA18 LA Lucero
Paying by check? Hit “Enroll”,
then “Check”, then for payment
method select “Pay by check”