WC 416 NEW WORKERS’ COMPENSATION LAWS OF CALIFORNIA – 2017
The IEA and Professor David Chetcuti proudly announce its annual seminar on the New Workers’ Compensation Laws of 2017!
On Demand Video Now available!
New Laws On Demand:
After a whirlwind tour of sell out venues, due to popular demand, IEA is offering Workers’ Compensation Claims New Laws for 2017 in an On Demand Video Format!
By taking this On Demand workshop, you can earn 2 CE Credit hours towards the following:
Special limited time reduced pricing!
**Must complete watching the video within 14 days of purchase. Video is tracked, and you must complete the video to get CE Credit. Once completed you will not be able to re-launch.
In this annual seminar, Professor Chetcuti discusses New Workers’ Compensation Laws of 2017 along with a few other topics. Ten NEW laws will be discussed.
In addition, this unique educational program will also demonstrate and explain how claims administrators are to handle Child Support and Victim Compensation Program liens.
Special Bonus Topics:
- Reverse-Dubon. A description of errors committed by applicant attorneys when appealing UR decisions to IMR that may result in a Reverse-Dubon situation where the future IMR decision may be rendered null and void.
- A description of the games being played with the copy service fee schedule.
- An explanation of a major WCAB Board decision impacting how Medicare-Set-Asides are to be applied in California workers’ compensation cases.
Other Topics Include:
- Review of ten new workers’ compensation laws and their impact on claims handling
- Changes in maximum and minimum TD and garnishment rate
- Review of Utilization Review and IMR issues
- Unique education on Child Support and VCP liens
- Death benefits…what is a spouse? There are six definitions
Who should attend:
- Workers’ Comp Professionals
- Disabilty Management Professionals
- Agent / Brokers