CCMP 1 MEDICAL CASE FILE MANAGEMENT
DISABILITY & ABSENCE MANAGEMENT
(CCMP1) medical case management is designed to provide the practical and fundamental basics of case management related to workers’ compensation, short term and long term disability and group health. Topics to be covered include the essential elements of case management, and key insurance terms and definitions. Learn the difference between telephonic and field case management and what results to expect from case management. Participants will engage in thought provoking discussions exploring real life case studies.
The course will involve discussions of case and reading material. Each student will be involved in discussions with the instructor and other students. Assignments will require students to provide feedback each week online.
- Understand the history, purpose and goals of case management services
- Learn key case manager communication techniques
- Identify most appropriate cases that will benefit from case management intervention
- Understand the difference between the types of case management services
- Identify the steps of the case management process
- Learn patient rights and the Case Managers Code of Professional Conduct
- Gain an understanding of all managed care cost control products
- Understand the importance of case management outcomes and quantifying case management activities.
Who Should Attend:
- Claims administrators
- Rehabilitation specialists
- Medical professionals, including physicians and nurses and others
ONLINE – TELE COURSE