ARM 55 RISK ASSESSMENT AND TREATMENT
ASSOCIATE IN RISK MANAGEMENT
Required course for the Associate in Risk Management designation
Learn about formulating and applying a risk management decision-making process.
Topics include controlling property, personnel, liability, net income loss exposures, intellectual property loss exposures, criminal loss exposures, disaster recovery for property loss exposures, understanding claim administration, fleet operations loss exposure, environmental loss exposures, understanding system safety, motivating and monitoring risk control activities.
NOTE: The Institutes have advised that course content for ARM 55 will change in October 2017. IEA’s Fall 2017 class will teach to the existing content. Please be advised that if you enroll in ARM 55 Fall class you must complete your National exam in the October-December 2017 exam window. Exams offered January 2018 and beyond will require that you have studied new content not offered in this course.
- Understanding and monitoring risk controls to address a range of loss exposures
Who Should Attend:
- Agents / Brokers
- Agency principals
- Line of business managers and executives
- Risk managers
- Municipal managers and executives
- Public entity risk managers
- School board executives
- Chief risk officers
- Executives concerned with risk
- Risk management consultants
- Commercial lines underwriting professionals
- Client executives in brokerage firms
Dates & Times
2/26/2018 – 5/14/2018
Mondays, 5:30 – 8:00pm
8185 Kaiser Blvd
SP18 ARM 55 OC Hodson
Paying by check? Hit “Enroll” then “Check”
then for payment method select “pay by check”.