AINS 23 ASSOCIATE IN GENERAL INSURANCE
Part of Association in General Insurance Designation
Learn the essentials of providing commercial insurance coverage for businesses.
Course includes: commercial property, business income, commercial crime, equipment breakdown, inland and ocean marine, commercial general liability, commercial auto, business owners, farm, workers compensation and employers liability, and miscellaneous coverages.
- Learning how to insure commercial businesses against potential losses through unforeseen circumstances
- Understanding theft, liability and property damage insurance coverage in the event of an interruption of business or injured employees
Who Should Attend:
- Property-casualty insurance professionals
- Managers or supervisors
- Customer service representatives
- Call center staff
- Administrative and support staff
Earning your AINS designation? You must take the National Exam for this module offered through The Institutes.
ONLINE – TELE COURSE